• 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
• ¼ cup coconut flour
• 1tsp baking soda
• 1tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 3 bananas, mashed
• ¼ cup sugar
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 5TBL butter, melted
• 1/3 cup
• 2TBL all-purpose flour
• 1/8 tsp cinnamon
• 1TBL soft butter
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease muffin pan or line with muffin papers
3. In a large bowl, mix the first set of ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the second set of ingredients.
5. Spoon the mixed ingredients from the medium bowl into the large bowl, and mix these two sets of ingredients together.
6. Spoon batter into the muffin pans. Makes 1 dozen large muffins, or fill the dozen regular cups a little less, and you can also make 6-8 mini muffins as well, which are great for kids.
7. In a small bowl mix together everything from the third group of ingredients, except the butter. “cut in” or mix in the soft butter with your fingers. This is your crumbly topping.
8. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over all the muffins. For best results, lightly press the topping into the muffin batter.
9. Bake 18-20mins, or until you can insert a sharp knife or toothpick, and pull it out clean of uncooked batter.
Post a Comment